November: TD's "10 most influential Hispanic Canadians" 13th annual edition
Join us for the 13th annual edition of the "10 most influential Hispanic Canadians" national awards program presented by TD Bank. Consuls, heads of community associations, executives, as well as with past winners. Dress to impress. Details to come.
Real Estate: Buy a condo with 5% only and get 10 to 15% from the developer - only 80 units. Apply now.
Sales start the first week of September.
Price per square feet at the Humber is approx. $700 (much higher in 4 years) vs $900 in surrounding areas or $1,200+ in downtown. Just pay 5% now and the developer will give you 10% to 15% of the purchase price. First time buyers also can get up to $60,000 from the City of Toronto. This Down Payment Loan from the developer is available to anyone who wants it, regardless of income or whether they have previously owned a home. The only requirements are that you have a 5% down payment, qualify and secure a mortgage from a primary lender, and plan to live in the condo. The Humber is ready in 2022 and on closing you can make extra payments to reduce your mortgage.
Located at 10 Wilby Crescent, The Humber is in the heart of Weston Village which has all the signs of urban renewal led by urban pioneers. The same renewal that happened at The Junction, The Distillery, Regent Park, Leslieveille, and Queen and Bathurst. Like the others (expensive now), this is the neighbourhood that others will wish they'd bought into in the years to come.
• Transit: 15 minutes to Union Station, 4 minutes to Bloor St., 12 minutes to Pearson Airport, and 12 minutes to the new Eglinton Crosstown subway (ready in 2022).
• Lowest priced condo in Toronto. Start building home equity now!
• Buy with just 5% down and we’ll boost your down payment by 10% to 15% to reduce carrying costs.
• Nestled on the banks of the Humber River with trails and parks at your door.
• Steps to GO, UP Express and future Crosstown LRT. Get to Union Station in 15 minutes!
Contact: Mauricio.Ospina@HispanicBusiness.ca (include your email)